blog background

My photo
in my twenty's.Architecture & environmental design student,UIA. doing the best to fulfill my ultimate goal of making my own brand world wide, insyaallah

Thursday, November 25, 2010

seeing is beliving


*upper view of the whole serial plane*

*horizontal*


*horizontal falling*

*inner - upper view*

*left view*

*close up of the subtraction*
*side view*

*front view*

--------------------------------------------------

the picture shown above is my serial plane design

from my project 1 that i design, i decided to zoom into the creation of the lion's eye
principle existed : gradation of shape, sizes
transformation
&
datum

2 comments:

mCNRG said...

Kak Ngah, I'm proud of u. I guess u've learned something that impressed me. Make use of your inner-self creativity that Allah hv gifted u to design something that brings remembrance to Allah and his beloved prophet when someone sight your design.

Hani said...

ooh~~ it looks pretty!

ui.. apa maksud "datum" tu a?